Be.as Medical devices
ERP solution for the medical industry.
Very strict regulations such as the FDA (UDI regulation) or ISO standards that must be met by the medical industry make this business sector especially difficult to manage. It is for this reason that medical device companies need ERP systems that provide a clear overview of production processes and supply chain management (SCM). They also need an ERP that supports existing ISO standards and regulations and quickly updates new regulations that emerge.
Medical-technical progress is causing the medical device market to grow rapidly and requiring rapid, flexible, and dynamic adjustments in its supply chain.
The production management solution that adapts to the production processes of medical devices.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Request a quote Be.as medical devices sector without commitment. Request a quote
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Beas module control
- Internal Monitoring
- Product variants
- Additional modules
- Project management
- Product standardization
Some of the supported business features are:
- Custom manufacturing orders
- Manufacturing orders against stock
- Manufacturing orders linked to project
- Assembly /configuration order / production variant
- Integration of supply chain management processes
- All types in mixed mode
ESPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITIES FOR MEDICAL INDUSTRY
- APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) for group, individual and alternative resources (machinery, tools, personnel) in order to optimize capacity and productivity.
- ISO compliance (functional) through quality assurance throughout the supply chain and complete documentation.
- Project booth for all types of projects, from engineering, prototyping and production to customer acceptance, budget and cost control.
- Easy integration of subsystems such as CAD / PLM, machinery (PLC), pattern optimization, etc.
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES IN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY
- Meeting the challenges of the aeronautical and aerospace industry.
- First-class ERP software for SMB manufacturing companies, rapid implementation, global support.
- Great potential for business growth; Provides the "inside view" with analytics to monitor continual improvement.
- Best practices of business processes and methods incorporated to the specific needs of the market.
- Innovative technologies to be compatible with the future.
- 100% SAP technology / tools.