Be.as industry life sciences and biotechnology
Life sciences: Volatile markets require flexible ERP systems
Legislation on patient and consumer protection makes it difficult for manufacturers and suppliers to manage regulated industries such as biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and healthcare. These industries are constantly monitored by authorities for compliance with globally applicable GMP guidelines and compliance standards. Therefore, particularly in the field of life sciences, companies need flexible IT systems that allow for the rapid implementation of new requirements.
Be.as package on SAP Business One for production management adapted specifically for the life sciences industry
REQUEST A QUOTE
Request a quote Be.as life sciences and biotechnology sector without commitment. Request a quote
Some of the supported business features are:
- Custom manufacturing orders
- Manufacturing orders against stock
- Manufacturing orders linked to project
- Assembly / configuration order / production variant
- Integration of supply chain management processes
- All types in mixed mode
ESPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITIES FOR FOR BUSINESS PROCESSES
- APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) for group, individual and alternative resources (machinery, tools, personnel) in order to optimize capacity and productivity.
- ISO compliance (functional) through quality assurance throughout the supply chain and complete documentation.
- Project booth for all types of projects, from engineering, prototyping and production to customer acceptance, budget and cost control.
- Easy integration of subsystems such as CAD / PLM, machinery (PLC), pattern optimization, etc.
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES IN THE LIFE SCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- Meeting the challenges of the life sciences and biotechnology industry.
- First-class ERP software for SMB manufacturing companies, rapid implementation, global support.
- Great potential for business growth; Provides the "inside view" with analytics to monitor continual improvement.
- Best practices of business processes and methods incorporated to the specific needs of the market.
- Innovative technologies to be compatible with the future.
- 100% SAP technology / tools.