Be.as chemical industry
For the Chemical Industry: Production Optimization
Reducing costs and increasing efficiency are the main reasons for the implementation of BPM and ERP systems in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Companies in the chemical industry have adhered to countless regulatory standards (EMA, FDA, BRC, IFR, GHS, etc.) as well as GMP guidelines.
Therefore, small to medium-sized chemical companies require ERP systems that allow them to model all legal and GMP regulations while designing more efficient production processes, logistics, and supply chain management (SCM). Savings and flexibility in these areas are particularly crucial for small and medium-sized chemical companies to remain competitive.
The specific solution for production management focused on the chemical industry
REQUEST A QUOTE
Request a quote Be.as chemical industry sector without commitment. Request a quote
Some of the supported business features are:
- Custom manufacturing orders
- Manufacturing orders against stock
- Manufacturing orders linked to project
- Assembly / configuration order / production variant
- Integration of supply chain management processes
- All types in mixed mode
ESPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITIES FOR FOR BUSINESS PROCESSES
- APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) for group, individual and alternative resources (machinery, tools, personnel) in order to optimize capacity and productivity.
- ISO compliance (functional) through quality assurance throughout the supply chain and complete documentation.
- Project booth for all types of projects, from engineering, prototyping and production to customer acceptance, budget and cost control.
- Easy integration of subsystems such as CAD / PLM, machinery (PLC), pattern optimization, etc.
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES IN THE PLANT CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- Meeting the challenges of the chemical industry.
- First-class ERP software for SMB manufacturing companies, rapid implementation, global support.
- Great potential for business growth; Provides the "inside view" with analytics to monitor continual improvement.
- Best practices of business processes and methods incorporated to the specific needs of the market.
- Innovative technologies to be compatible with the future.
- 100% SAP technology / tools.