Be.as food industry
Be.as for Food and Beverage: Flexible and reliable production
Manufacturers and suppliers in the food and beverage industry must comply with a large number of mandatory BPM guidelines and standards. At the same time, these producers have to contend with the rising costs caused by changes in the production and supply chain, with customers constantly demanding new flavors and products. In order to scale their ERP systems to their expansion plans, they require flexibly expandable solutions. Therefore, these companies are planning to optimize their SCM as well as their production and other business processes.
Manage production with the specific solution for the food industry on SAP Business One
REQUEST A QUOTE
Request a quote Be.as for food industry without commitment. Request a quote
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Simplify inventory management
- Reduce the time required to meet industry quality standards
- Get real-time visibility into your business
Some of the supported business features are:
- Custom manufacturing orders
- Manufacturing orders against stock
- Manufacturing orders linked to project
- Assembly / configuration order / production variant
- Integration of supply chain management processes
- All types in mixed mode
ESPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITIES FOR FOR BUSINESS PROCESSES
- APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) for group, individual and alternative resources (machinery, tools, personnel) in order to optimize capacity and productivity.
- ISO compliance (functional) through quality assurance throughout the supply chain and complete documentation.
- Project booth for all types of projects, from engineering, prototyping and production to customer acceptance, budget and cost control.
- Easy integration of subsystems such as CAD / PLM, machinery (PLC), pattern optimization, etc.
BENEFITS FOR COMPANIES IN THE PLANT FOOD INDUSTRY
- Meeting the challenges of the food industry.
- First-class ERP software for SMB manufacturing companies, rapid implementation, global support.
- Great potential for business growth; Provides the "inside view" with analytics to monitor continual improvement.
- Best practices of business processes and methods incorporated to the specific needs of the market.
- Innovative technologies to be compatible with the future.
- 100% SAP technology / tools.